|Budget Item||Commuter||Lenfest Hall||Off-Campus w/ Parent||Off-Campus|
|Room and Board||1,780||16,532||20,386||16,524|
|Electric, Gas, and Water||0||0||1,453||1,453|
|Telephone and Internet||515||500||1,227||1,227|
|Additional Annual Costs|
|Comprehensive Fee (includes textbooks)||1,700||1,700||1,700||1,700|
|Health Services Fee (this fee is required of all students for primary physical and emotional health care needs)||1,150||1,150||1,150||1,150|
|Health Insurance, if required (12-month premium) (See #2 below)||3,800||3,800||3,800||3,800|
1. Curtis will provide financial support for living expenses to students who qualify, in amounts not to exceed those listed above. Students receiving financial assistance are expected to develop personal budgets to maintain spending within these limits.
2. Students are automatically enrolled in a health insurance plan through Curtis that provides coverage for the 12-month period beginning August 15, 2019. The cost listed above is an estimate. Exemptions are possible for students who have comparable coverage through parental or other private insurance plans.
3. Expense budget does not include the following one-time deposits: Library deposit ($100), Piano deposit ($300 if applicable), Instrument deposit ($100 other than piano).
4. Expense budget does not include variable expenses students may incur such as apartment furnishings, piano moving expense (if applicable), etc.
5. Students are responsible for their own summer living expenses. This expense budget is for 9 months of living expenses for on-campus. Off-Campus budget is what you can expect to pay for 12 months. Curtis will only consider 9 months of living expenses when calculating your budget.
6. All expenses listed are estimates and subject to change without notice.
7. Lenfest Hall room and board is listed for a regular single room. Double rooms and Single Deluxe rooms are available. All resident students receive the full 19 meal plan – no exceptions.