With over 100 free performances a year, the Student Recital Series continues its celebrated legacy as the leading concert stage for some of the finest young musicians in the world.
Next seven student recitals:
(View the complete Student Recital Series calendar for more dates.)
- Student Recitals are free and open to the public. No tickets or reservations are required. Seating is general admission and based on a first-come, first served availability. Please arrive early to ensure seating.
- Use the Events Calendar for more than program information, dates, and times. You can add events to your personal calendar, e-mail friends, and more. Learn more about using the Events Calendar.
- Enjoy dinner with friends before or after a recital at one of our favorite restaurants in the quaint Rittenhouse Square neighborhood.
- Watch on Curtis Performs.
- Listen on Instant Encore.
- Watch on WHYY’s Onstage at Curtis and listen on WWFM’s Curtis Calls.
- In the Hall: The memory of performing on Curtis’s legendary recital stage unites generations of artists around the globe
The Curtis Institute receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
General operating support for Curtis is provided, in part, by the Philadelphia Cultural Fund.
Music in the Galleries is generously supported by Cooke & Bieler, LP.