European Tour for Patrons of the Curtis Institute of Music
You are invited to accompany the Curtis Symphony Orchestra on its momentous 2017 European Tour. This journey will encompass the Curtis Symphony Orchestra’s time in Berlin, Dresden, Salzburg and Vienna with an optional extension in Helsinki. Throughout this tour, patrons will enjoy the comfort and amenities of perfectly located five-star hotels, enjoy delicious regional cuisine and explore intriguing cultural sights each city has to offer.
We hope you can join us for this incredible experience!
Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Salzburg, Vienna
May 22 to June 1, 2017
11 days • Price, per person.
Two sharing: $9,000* Single occupancy: $10,000*
Lecturer: Patrick Bade
• A selection of places which have musical associations.
• Three concerts in addition to those given by the Curtis Symphony Orchestra.
• Perfectly located, heritage hotels.
• Talks from musicians.
• Accompanied throughout by Senior Lecturer on Art and Opera at Christie’s Education London, Patrick Bade.
OPTIONAL PATRON TOUR EXTENSION
May 19 to 22, 2017
4 days • Price, per person.
Two sharing: $2,500* Single occupancy: $3,000*
• An introduction to Helsinki, its art, architecture, history and music.
• Tickets to one concert by the Curtis Symphony Orchestra.
• Accommodation in Sibelius’ preferred Hotel Kamp and an excursion to his home at scenic Ainola.
• Gastronomic journey of Nordic food at a Michelin-starred restaurant.
A portion of the price will be used to offset administrative expenses related to the management of this travel program as well as a tax deductible contribution to the to the Curtis Institute of Music.
*Tour pricing estimated and subject to change based on daily exchange rates of the US Dollare to the British Pound.
Questions? Contact Anna Matheson, Director of Special Events
(215) 717-3141, email@example.com