The mission of the Curtis Alumni Network is to keep alumni connected to one another, supported as artists, invested in the mission and well-being of Curtis, and active as ambassadors for the school. All alumni are members of this global network.
Goals of the Alumni Network
- Connect alumni with current students
- Connect alumni globally
- Create volunteer opportunities globally and digitally
- Incorporate the voice, knowledge, and skills of alumni into Curtis’s operating framework
How to Get Involved
- Volunteer as a Regional Ambassador
Curtis is looking for hosts in cities across the world to organize events and bring together alumni.
- Mentor Prospective Students and Young Alumni
Are you interested in meeting other alumni? Contact us to let us know! We are looking for alumni to serve as mentors, as well as alumni who are interested in connecting with other alumni with shared skills, interests, or locations.
- Tell Your Alumni Story
Join the Curtis Storytellers and help us share alumni stories on social media. #CurtisIsEverywhere
- Volunteer as a Reunion Committee Member or Chair
- Give Back to Curtis
Your annual gifts are critical to maintaining Curtis's tradition of excellence and innovation. Contribute to Curtis and help support educational programs, performances, student wellness and other initiatives that benefit the students of today.
Meet the Executive Committee
Current as of March 2019
- Janellen Farmer (Opera ’84)
- Marsha Hunter (Opera ’77)
- Mimi Stillman (Flute ’99)
- Miles Davis (Double Bass ’74)
Alumni representative to the Board of Trustees
- Sheila Jackson (Voice ’83)
- Linda de Pasquale (Piano ’75)