The mission of the Alumni Network is to keep alumni connected to one another, supported as artists, invested in the mission and well-being of Curtis, and active as global ambassadors for the school. All alumni are members of the Alumni Network.
Goals of the Alumni Network
- Connect alumni with current students
- Connect alumni globally
- Create volunteer opportunities globally and digitally
- Incorporate the voice, knowledge, and skills of alumni into Curtis’s operating framework
How to Get Involved
- Volunteer as a Regional Ambassador
Curtis is looking for hosts in cities across the world to organize events and bring together alumni.
- Mentor Prospective Students and Young Alumni
Are you interested in meeting other alumni? Contact us to let us know! We are looking for alumni to serve as mentors, as well as alumni who are interested in connecting with other alumni with shared skills, interests, or locations.
- Tell Your Alumni Story
Join the Curtis Storytellers and help us share alumni stories on social media. #CurtisIsEverywhere
- Volunteer as a Reunion Committee Member or Chair
- Give Back to Curtis
Your annual gifts are critical to maintaining Curtis's tradition of excellence and innovation. Contribute to Curtis and help support educational programs, performances, student wellness and other initiatives that benefit the students of today.
Meet the Alumni Network Executive Committee
- Janellen Farmer (Opera ’84)
Alumni Network Co-chair and Opera Alumni Task Force Project Leader
- Marsha Hunter (Opera ’77)
Alumni Network Co-chair and Regional Ambassadors Project Leader, United States
- Billy Short (Bassoon ’10)
Curtis Storytellers Project Leader
- Mimi Stillman (Flute ’99)
Mentorship Project Leader
- Miles Davis (Double Bass ’74)
Alumni representative to the Board of Trustees
- Catalina Vicens (Harpsichord ’06)
Regional Ambassadors Project Leader, Europe
- Karen Slack (Opera ’02)
Opera Alumni Task Force Project Leader