Gould Dining Hall
- Dining is an important part of a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle. The kitchen makes everything from scratch using fresh ingredients.
- For breakfast we offer a continental breakfast as well as made to order hot breakfast. For lunch or dinner you can enjoy a variety of options from our daily specials, soups, grill station, deli station, action station, house-made pizza or fresh salad bar.
- We offer to-go containers for meals when a student chooses not to dine in the dining hall.
- We also indicate which options are vegetarian, vegan or gluten free, and are always available to accommodate allergies or diet restrictions for guests.
- Each month we offer special themed meals with an upgraded menu based upon different themes or holidays.
On-Campus Student Meal Plan
The 19-Meal plan per week ($3,250.00 per semester) is included in room and board for resident students of Lenfest Hall, and is also available for off-campus students. This plan provides an all-you-care-to-eat meal for the student for all 19 meal periods each week of the semester. This plan also comes with $25.00 dining dollars per semester to use for beverages or snacks.
Off-Campus Student Meal Plans
- Hungry Musician Meal Plan: This plan ($1,767.00 per semester) allows student to choose up to 10 all-you-care-to-eat meals per week. This is perfect for a student who spends a lot of time on campus and wants to grab meals in between lessons and classes. This plan comes with $25.00 dining dollars per semester to use for beverages or snacks.
- Busy Academic Meal Plan: This plan ($887.50 per semester) allows roughly 4-5 meals per week (70 meals per semester), with flexibility depending on schedule. This is a good solution for students who choose to eat one meal a day on campus in-between classes. This plan comes with $25.00 dining dollars per semester to use for beverages or snacks.
- Orchestra Meal Plan: This plan ($513.75 per semester) allows roughly 2-3 meals per week (40 meals per semester), with flexibility depending on schedule. This is a good solution for students who choose to eat dinner a few times a week in the dining hall during Orchestra Break, or at lunch when they are pressed for time. This plan comes with $25.00 dining dollars per semester to use for beverages or snacks.
- Curtis Declining Dollars: This plan allows you to deposit any amount of money onto the student’s ID card for use in the dining hall to purchase meals, beverages or snacks. This is a good solution for students who are unsure how often they will eat on campus, and gives them pre-loaded funds to eat on campus without having to remember cash or credit card. There is no expiration with Curtis Dollars and can be used as little or as much as you want. Any dollar balance will be refunded at graduation.
All plans can be purchased by contacting Angela McCormick in the Curtis business office.