Grade of Incomplete

No grade of Incomplete is given unless approved by both the registrar and the instructor of the course. The student must make the request in writing to the registrar and associate dean of academic affairs before the end of the semester in which the course is being taken.

For courses in which a grade of Incomplete is received, course work must be completed within four weeks of the end of the semester and a grade submitted to the registrar. Otherwise, a permanent grade of F for that course is recorded on the student’s transcript.