- Demonstrating skill in student services administration, records maintenance, and budgeting principles and practices at post-secondary institutions;
- Mediating conflict;
- Developing and facilitating information sessions, presentations, and/or workshops;
- Coordinating the preparation and publication of a variety of reports and/or promotional materials;
- Evaluating assigned programmatic area for compliance with applicable regulations;
- Working with diverse academic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of conservatory students, faculty, and staff;
- Conducting research to identify solutions while utilizing computer technology for communication, data gathering, statistical analysis, and reporting activities;
- Communicating effectively through oral and written mediums.