Curtis International Reach
- Over the past five years, students from 29 states and 22 different countries have attended Curtis.
Curtis On Tour
- Students, faculty, and alumni have traveled to 44 destinations worldwide since 2008.
- Includes performances in 12 countries in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
28 U.S. cities
10 European cities
4 Asian cities
3 Latin American cities
- Two courses taught by Curtis faculty and offered through Coursera (www.curtis.edu/Coursera) in 2013 saw more than 51,000 combined enrollments from students in 135 countries.
- Curtis Performs (www.curtis.edu/CurtisPerforms) a website dedicated to exclusive HD video content from Curtis, has been viewed in 112 different countries since its May 2013 launch.
- Summerfest (www.curtis.edu/Summerfest), Curtis's series of summer programs launched in 2012, has brought students from seven different countries and across the United States to Curtis, ranging in age from 12 to 88.
- Though there are fewer than 3,000 living alumni, Curtis graduates can be found in ensembles worldwide and hold principal and titled chairs in every major American orchestra.
- Alumni found on the rosters of the Metropolitan Opera, La Scala, Covent Garden, the Vienna Staatsoper, and the San Francisco Opera, among others.
- They have won Pultizer Prizes, Guggenheim Fellowships, Avery Fisher Awards, Grammy and Tony awards, Fulbright Scholarships, and other honors.
- More than 200 free and low cost performances take place in and around Philadelphia each year.
- Over 2,300 children and adults are reached each year by Curtis community engagement events.
- 2013-14 enrollment: 168 students.
- Curtis provides full-tuition scholarships to all students.
- With an acceptance rate of only 6.8 percent, Curtis is ranked in the top three college-level institutions in the United States by U.S. News and World Report (2013 edition).
Managing Director of External Affairs and Patron Engagement