Gifts to the Annual Fund help to sustain Curtis’s distinguished tradition of excellence and its mission to educate and train exceptionally gifted young musicians to engage a local and global community through the highest level of artistry. Your unrestricted gift will go to work right away to support the potential of our gifted young musicians
Annual Fund gifts directly support:
- Financial Aid – so that students who could not otherwise afford the cost of room, board, and other living expenses can still attend Curtis and hone their artistry. This year, we will grant $1.6 million in financial aid to the 80 percent of our student body that have demonstrated need.
- Performance Opportunities – so that today’s students gain real world experience to shape their artistic point of view on stage and in front of enthusiastic live audiences, through numerous concerts, performances, and touring opportunities.
- Student health and well-being – so that students have access to dedicated student services staff, psychological counseling, injury-prevention programs, academic counseling and tutoring, student council activities, and more.
- Campus facilities – so that our buildings can be a home away from home for our students, creating safe and welcoming places for learning, collaboration, and community.
- Other core operating expenses – so that Curtis can preserve its mission with an eye to the future, enhancing programs and services every step of the way.
Make a tax-deductible gift today and join the community or supporters that foster the next generation of great classical musicians!