Your participation in the Annual Fund makes a powerful statement about the value of a Curtis education and demonstrates your commitment to today’s students, who follow in your footsteps. When you give back with a contribution to the Annual Fund, you support the next generation of classical musicians by helping to shape the future of the school.
Alumni giving directly supports:
- Financial Aid – so that students who could not otherwise afford the cost of room, board, and other living expenses can still attend Curtis and hone their artistry. This year, we will grant $1.6 million in financial aid to the 80 percent of our student body that have demonstrated need.
- Performance Opportunities – so that today’s students gain real world experience to shape their artistic point of view on stage and in front of enthusiastic live audiences, through numerous concerts, performances, and touring opportunities.
- Student health and well-being – so that students have access to dedicated student services staff, psychological counseling, injury-prevention programs, academic counseling and tutoring, student council activities, and more.
- Campus facilities – so that our buildings can be a home away from home for our students, creating safe and welcoming places for learning, collaboration, and community.
- Other core operating expenses – so that Curtis can preserve its mission with an eye to the future, enhancing programs and services every step of the way.
Last year was a banner year for alumni participation, with 478 alumni giving to the Annual Fund. Will you help us sustain this participation level?
Make a gift to the Annual Fund today! Your gift of any amount will make an impact.