Your participation in the Annual Fund makes a powerful statement about the value of a Curtis education and demonstrates your commitment to today’s students, who follow in your footsteps. When you give back with a contribution to the Annual Fund, you support the next generation of classical musicians by helping to shape the future of the school.
Alumni giving directly supports:
- Financial Aid – so that students who could not otherwise afford the cost of room, board, and other living expenses can still attend Curtis and hone their artistry. This year, we will grant $1.6 million in financial aid to the 80 percent of our student body that have demonstrated need.
- Performance Opportunities – so that today’s students gain real world experience to shape their artistic point of view on stage and in front of enthusiastic live audiences, through numerous concerts, performances, and touring opportunities.
- Student health and well-being – so that students have access to dedicated student services staff, psychological counseling, injury-prevention programs, academic counseling and tutoring, student council activities, and more.
- Campus facilities – so that our buildings can be a home away from home for our students, creating safe and welcoming places for learning, collaboration, and community.
- Other core operating expenses – so that Curtis can preserve its mission with an eye to the future, enhancing programs and services every step of the way.
Last year was a banner year, with 478 alumni giving back to Curtis. Will you help us sustain this participation level by making a gift to support your alma mater? Join the effort and help us reach a goal of 500 Alumni donors or more by commencement on May 11. Your gift of any amount will make an impact!
What’s more, any new or increased gifts made to Curts by commencement on May 11 will have double the impact! The board of trustees has pledged to match increases in alumni giving dollar-for-dollar.