Lenfest Hall, located at 1616 Locust Street, offers suite-style living with well thought-out design and amenities in line with what students expect in contemporary campus housing. Lenfest Hall includes:
A 2,850-square-foot, acoustically designed rehearsal hall accommodates a full orchestra for the largest-scale core repertoire.
- classrooms and studios with Steinway pianos
- a conference room, which hosts the summerfest administrative team during summer months
- a convenient dining hall on the first floor
- a beautifully landscaped roof terrace, with outdoor patio tables, chairs, and teak garden benches off of a spacious student lounge, with sofas, armchairs, ping-pong table, and a large flat-screen television
- secure housing in furnished suites
- central air conditioning
- free wireless signal
- 24-hour security attendants and security cameras
- The Commons:
One of the building's main social centers, the Commons includes the Albert Lounge, a comfortable area looking out onto historic St. Mark's Church.