Bulletin Boards and E-Mail Notices
At Curtis e-mail and bulletin boards are the primary ways that the administration notifies students of the following:
- lesson and rehearsal times
- new policies
- class schedule changes
- teacher locations
- special events
- departmental requirements
- other pertinent information
All Curtis students are assigned a "Curtis.edu" e-mail address and are expected to check it frequently for information about their lessons, schedule changes, and other important information. Internet-connected computers are available on the third floor of the Milton L. Rock Resource Center and in the Student Lounge in the Main Building.
Bulletin board locations and the information posted on them are summarized below.
In the Gary and Naomi Graffman Common Room, on the wall just outside the registrar's office.
- lesson times for most teachers
- chamber music–coaching schedules
- graduation information
- registration deadlines
- the daily room schedule
- additional information that the registrar needs to convey to students
Just to the left of the registrar's bulletin board.
- rehearsal schedules for the orchestra
- seating assignments
- trip departure times
- dress requirements
- additional information from the orchestra manager, dean, ticket office, and library
On a stand to the right of the security desk in the Gary and Naomi Graffman Common Room.
Contains announcements about:
- Wednesday Tea
- policy matters
- and other important Curtis news
On the wall outside of the Opera Studio on the third floor of the Main Building.
- other information for singers and vocal accompanists
Near the Student Lounge.
Contains information on the following:
- financial services
- career services
- community engagement
- international student advising
- health and wellness
In the 1718 Building, first-floor rear.
Contains current information on:
At the foot of the stairs in the 1718 Building.
- current Field Concert Hall recital information
- daily room schedule
- “Take Note”
On the second- and third-floor landings of the Rock Resource Center; maintained by the Career Development Services office.
Contain information on:
- summer festivals