Curtis is committed to the health and well-being of its students and offers:
- primary medical care through the University of Pennsylvania Student Health Services
- partial gym reimbursement at local fitness centers, yoga studios, dance studios, and more
- mental health consultations and short-term counseling
- health and wellness workshops
- online magazine Student Health 101
- membership in a local fitness and rehab center for a limited number of students
Curtis encourages students to take an active approach toward their health with up-to-date information. In addition to the resources in this section, students and their parents are encouraged to become familiar with Curtis’s Emergency Evaluation Procedure.