Friday, October 17 at 8 p.m.
Field Concert Hall, Curtis Institute of Music, 1726 Locust Street, Philadelphia
A new season of the Student Recital Series begins, continuing its celebrated legacy as the leading concert stage for some of the finest young musicians in the world. Students perform solo and chamber works almost every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening as well as many weekends. For a complete listing of the week’s performances, www.curtis.edu/Recitals, or call (215) 893-5261
Free; no tickets required.
With over 100 free performances a year, the Student Recital Series continues its celebrated legacy as the leading concert stage for some of the finest young musicians in the world.
- Use the Events Calendar for more than program information, dates, and times. You can add events to your personal calendar, e-mail friends, and more. Learn more about using the Events Calendar.
- Enjoy dinner with friends before or after a recital at one of our favorite restaurants in the quaint Rittenhouse Square neighborhood.
- Watch on Curtis Performs.
- Listen on Instant Encore.
- Watch on WHYY’s Onstage at Curtis and listen on WWFM’s Curtis Calls.
- In the Hall: The memory of performing on Curtis’s legendary recital stage unites generations of artists around the globe
The Curtis Institute receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
General operating support for Curtis is provided, in part, by the Philadelphia Cultural Fund.
Music in the Galleries is generously supported by Cooke & Bieler, LP.