With over 100 free performances a year, the Student Recital Series continues its celebrated legacy as the leading concert stage for some of the finest young musicians in the world.
Recitals Resume Monday, January 16 at 8 p.m.
Step inside the elegant mansion at 1726 Locust Street for over 100 free performances a year. Renowned guest artists also join Curtis students for special residency recitals throughout the season. Highlights from the Student Recital Series are featured year-round on the air and online on Curtis Performs (Curtis.edu/CurtisPerforms), WHYY’s On Stage at Curtis, and WWFM’s Curtis Calls.
FREE; No advance reservations are required. Seating is general admission. Contact the Recital Hotline for more information (215) 893-5261 or Curtis.edu/Calendar
- Student Recitals are free and open to the public. No tickets or reservations are required. Seating is general admission and based on a first-come, first served availability. Please arrive early to ensure seating.
- Enjoy dinner with friends before or after a recital at one of our favorite restaurants in the quaint Rittenhouse Square neighborhood.
- WATCH AND LISTEN
- Watch on Curtis Performs.
- Listen on Instant Encore.
- Watch on WHYY’s Onstage at Curtis and listen on WWFM’s Curtis Calls.
- In the Hall: The memory of performing on Curtis’s legendary recital stage unites generations of artists around the globe
The Curtis Institute receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
General operating support for Curtis is provided, in part, by the Philadelphia Cultural Fund.
Music in the Galleries is generously supported by Cooke & Bieler, LP.