With over 100 free performances a year, the Student Recital Series continues its celebrated legacy as the leading concert stage for some of the finest young musicians in the world.
The Student Recital Series will resume on October 14. Please check back for more information when it becomes available.
- Student Recitals are free and open to the public. No tickets or reservations are required. Seating is general admission and based on a first-come, first served availability. Please arrive early to ensure seating.
- Use the Events Calendar for more than program information, dates, and times. You can add events to your personal calendar, e-mail friends, and more. Learn more about using the Events Calendar.
- Enjoy dinner with friends before or after a recital at one of our favorite restaurants in the quaint Rittenhouse Square neighborhood.
WATCH AND LISTEN
- Watch on Curtis Performs.
- Listen on Instant Encore.
- Watch on WHYY’s Onstage at Curtis and listen on WWFM’s Curtis Calls.
- In the Hall: The memory of performing on Curtis’s legendary recital stage unites generations of artists around the globe
The Curtis Institute receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
General operating support for Curtis is provided, in part, by the Philadelphia Cultural Fund.
Music in the Galleries is generously supported by Cooke & Bieler, LP.