Inspired audiences across the world support Curtis to celebrate the far-reaching accomplishments of an extraordinary group of musicians and encourage their continued presence on a global stage. Be among them.
Tips for year-end giving
If you want to ensure that your gift is recorded as a 2014 gift for tax purposes, please note the following:
- Online credit card gifts completed by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2014, will be recorded as 2014 gifts.
- Credit card gifts made by mail or phone must be received by noon EST on December 31, 2014, in order to be charged and recorded as 2014 gifts.
- Checks that are postmarked no later than December 31, 2014, will be recorded as 2014 gifts.
- Making a gift of securities? Here's how.
- Detailed instructions for year-end giving. (PDF)
Need another idea?
Give the gift of music - buy tickets for your friends and family today
Questions? Contact the Advancement Office at (215) 893-5279 or consult the complete advancement staff listing.