How to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to Curtis! The school is grateful to the many individuals and organizations in Philadelphia and around the world whose contributions to support Curtis and its exceptionally gifted young students.
The most attractive and effective ways to support Curtis are:
- By check, payable to the Curtis Institute of Music, and mailed to:
Curtis Institute of Music
Attention: Advancement Office
1726 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- You can also wire-transfer funds directly from your account to the Curtis account at PNC Bank. For current wire-transfer instructions, please contact a member of the Curtis advancement staff.
- Online gifts can be completed immediately using any major credit card.
- You can also charge your gift to a major credit card by calling any member of the Curtis advancement staff or by mailing your credit card information to Curtis at the address above.
- Appreciated securities can be delivered to the school's gift account at PNC Bank through the Depository Trust Company's (DTC) security transfer system. Please call the Curtis advancement office to let us know about your gift. Instructions for delivery are as follows (current as of November 2016):
Internal Account #2135001-1026508
(Curtis Institute of Music Gift Account)
Attn: Daniel Sargo Telephone: 412-762-6320 - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
you may also want to know
The tax ID number for the Curtis Institute of Music is 23-1585611. The Curtis Institute of Music is a 501(c)(3) organization and gifts to Curtis are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Copies of our IRS determination letter are available on request - please contact any member of the Curtis advancement staff (listed below):
Anthony J. Brown
director of annual giving, (215) 717-3127
director of institutional giving, (215) 717-3186
Bruce Leto, Jr.
membership manager, (215) 717-3163
director of alumni and parent relations, (215) 717-3128
Charles Sterne III
director of principal gifts and planned giving, (215) 717-3126