Building Campaign Progress
Curtis has raised the $65 million required for the construction of Lenfest Hall. An additional $5 million endowment is needed to support the net increases to Curtis’s operating budget since the building opened to students in August 2011. Give Now.
- Curtis met the $30 million Lenfest Challenge in an unprecedented amount of time. We are now raising a $5 million endowment to meet the incremental operating and maintenance costs added to Curtis’s budget since the new building opened.
- With the addition of Lenfest Hall to our current facilities, we offer our students the ideal environment for their musical education, training, and personal and professional growth.
- Naming opportunities are still available within Lenfest Hall, including studios, practice rooms, and the building’s residence tower.
- Every dollar contributed will be transformational for Curtis. Make your online gift quickly and securely, or call 215-893-5279 to speak to a member of the Development staff.
- Gifts from $1,000 will be acknowledged on a plaque near the entrance of Lenfest Hall.
Thank you for your support to make Curtis’s bold vision a reality.
Charles Sterne, director of principal gifts and planned giving, (215) 717-3199
Development Office, (215) 893-5279