As a member of the Alumni Network, all alumni have access to a wide-array of benefits.
- Curtis Alumni Facebook - Follow this page for the most up-to-date alumni information and a glimpse into the archives
- Online Directory - Update your information or look up contact information for your alumni colleagues
- Private Teacher Directory - List your teaching studio
- LinkedIn Alumni Group - Follow this group for jobs and professional development resources
- Alumni Email - Create an @alumni.curtis.edu email address. Please contact the alumni office for the verification code.
- Transcripts - Request transcripts to be sent to employers or educational institutions
- Freelance Directory - Request to be added to a list of regional freelance musicians
- Professional Opportunity Listserve - Join an email list to receive notification from Curtis about job postings, competitions, etc.
- Archive.org contains digital scans of recital programs (1924–57), admissions catalogs (1924–71), and Overtones magazine (1929-74): Select “Browse by date” for a list of the complete collection, then sample the offerings.
- Check out the Curtis Archives website for online archival exhibits. Subscribe to the blog Notes from the Archives to stay informed about new exhibits and interesting historical finds in Curtis's archival collections.
- See a timeline of Curtis history in pictures.
- Practice Rooms: Alumni are welcome to practice at Curtis, subject to availability, whether you live nearby or are just in town for a day. Contact Darin Kelly, registrar, for more information.
- Recording: Subject to availability, alumni may take advantage of our state-of-the-art recording facilities for audio or video use. Curtis will waive the space rental fee for recording sessions for alumni, and recording services are available at a special alumni discount. Curtis doesn't charge alumni a space rental fee. Contact Nan Alderson, director of facility operations, for more information.
- Performances: Alumni wishing to rent Curtis facilities for performances and events should contact Anna Matheson, director of special events and facility sales, for date availability and information about alumni discount rental rates.
- Complimentary Tickets: Alumni are entitled to complimentary tickets, when available, to Curtis Symphony Orchestra, Curtis Opera Theatre, and Curtis On Tour performances. Please contact Erica Warburg in Patron Services for availability.
- Campus Tour: Show your friends and family around Curtis! Contact us to set-up a tour.
- Attend a Careers in Music Speaker Series event.
Laura Sancken, director of alumni and parent relations, (215) 717-3128
Visit the Alumni Relations Office on the second floor of the Rubenstein Centre, 1620 Locust Street.