Alumni Tribute to Otto-Werner Mueller
Sunday, February 5
Join us in celebrating the life of Maestro Otto-Werner Mueller, a faculty member at Curtis from 1986 to 2013. His impact on the lives of his students is immeasurable. We hope you will join us for this alumni tribute, celebrating his life and influence.
Alumni Lunch - 12-1:30 p.m.; Gould Rehearsal Hall, Lenfest Hall; $25 per person.
- Join your fellow alumni in celebrating the life of Maestro Mueller over lunch. Memories of Maestro Mueller will be shared. Registration required. Please register by January 23.
Alumni Tribute Hour - 1:30-3:00 p.m.; Field Concert Hall, Main Building
- An open-mic event, alumni are invited to share stories and memories of Maestro Mueller. All alumni and alumni guests are welcome. RSVP.
Curtis Symphony Orchestra Concert - 8 p.m.; Verizon Hall, Kimmel Center
- Learn more about this performance, dedicated to Otto-Werner Mueller. Reserve complimentary concert tickets by emailing Erica Warburg, patron services manager.
Curtis in Seattle
Thursday, February 9
Join President Roberto Díaz for an alumni and parent event in Seattle, in conjunction with a Seattle Symphony Orchestra performance. We hope you will join us for the concert and a post-concert reception.
Seattle Symphony Orchestra Concert - 7:30 p.m.; Taper Auditorium, Benaroya Hall
Ludovic Morlot, conductor
Hilary Hahn ('99), violin
DEBUSSY Prélude à "L'après-midi d'un Faune"
BRUCH Violin Concerto No. 1
PROKOFIEV Symphony No. 5
- Curtis has a limited number of tickets reserved. Tickets are $51 each.
Post Concert Reception - 9:15 p.m.; Founder's Room, Benaroya Hall
- Join President Roberto Díaz, alumni, parents, and friends to celebrate a gathering of our Seattle-area family. Heavy hors d'ouevres and drinks will be served. Register here.
Curtis On Tour
This season Curtis On Tour travels throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia. We encourage alumni to attend concerts and we often offer opportunities for alumni and parents to visit with the artists. Be sure to say hello to the performers!
Laura Sancken, director of alumni and parent relations, (215) 893-5272